We Charge Genocide Demands for National Day of Protest Against Police Brutality
(inspired by #BlackLivesMatter demands)
- We call for a decrease in CPD spending and a reinvestment of that budgeted money into the black communities most devastated by poverty in order to create jobs, housing and schools. This money should be redirected to those city departments charged with providing employment, housing and educational services.
- We demand reparations for the survivors and victims of Chicago Police Torture.
- We demand that the federal government discontinue its supply of military weaponry and equipment to local law enforcement including the Chicago Police Department.
- We demand that the CPD answer the questions that we have posed in the interest of transparency and accountability: cpdquestions.tumblr.com
- We call on the CPD to release the names of all officers involved in killing Roshad McIntosh.